Juice Box Challenge
Welcome to our 4rd Annual Juice Box Challenge! Summer 2020 we need your help delivering more than 400,000 100% juice boxes to hungry children living in food insecure homes and we can't do it without you!
Grab and share our 2020 flyer here!
Join the challenge along with groups all over Houston in collecting juice boxes for our children from Monday, June 1st- Monday August 31st, 2020. Email Katherine@kidsmealsinc.org and let her know you are in (we will give you a social media shout out when you sign up to help!).
We were absolutely blown away by the support of last year’s challenge in collecting a record-breaking 336,131 - 100% juice boxes! Our 2019 Juice Box Heroes were:
But don't let that intimidate you from joining in the fun-- we have prizes for all sorts of participation and every single juice box is needed! Some groups donated 100 juice boxes and, believe me, we needed every single one of them.
We have added a few new prize categories which will add to the fun of the challenge!
WINNER CATEGORIES: We understand that every group is not able to donate thousands and thousands of 100% juice, juice boxes and we want everyone to know how appreciative we are to receive ANY amount of 100% juice boxes. They are one of our greatest ongoing needs and one of our highest costs. This year we decided to incorporate 3 additional winning categories to make it more fun! The categories are listed below.
- Juice Box Hero (1st place in number of donated 100% juice boxes)
- Juice Box Champions (2nd highest number of donated juice boxes)
- Juice Box Superstars (3rd highest number of donated juice boxes)
- Most Likely to End Childhood Hunger in Houston- the group who has the best social media presence. (Juice Box Challenge posts, shares, likes, etc. ) #juiceboxchallenge #feedourfuture
- Best in Show- the group who makes the best presentation upon delivery (costumes, music, posters, people, etc.)
- Challenge Chatterbox- the group or individual who recruits the most other groups/organizations to join the challenge (the referring group and the referred group must identify one another upon joining the challenge)
Challenge Dates/Pickup and Delivery Information:
- Juice boxes can be delivered between Monday, June 1st- Monday, August 31st to 330 Garden Oaks Blvd, Houston Tx 77018.
- Kids’ Meals is happy to pickup juice box donations that are more than 2,000 boxes. Any amount over 2,000 boxes can be picked up on Kids’ Meals time frame. We will need at least one week notice prior to picking up juice boxes.
- We ask groups to provide volunteers to help load if we are picking up from your location. If you cannot supply volunteers to help load, we need one week notice prior to the pickup date to recruit volunteers. All juice boxes should be in one central location prior to pickup.
- Please notify Kids’ Meals 2 days prior to making a large delivery to our location if at all possible so we have space
- Monetary donations can be made online and will be counted toward the group total (Juice box packages will be available for purchase through our online link starting Monday, June 3rd).
Again, we are so thankful to have partners like you, and know this year’s Juice Box Challenge will be the best one yet! If you have any questions at all, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org .
BBB CHARITY PARTNER
Kids' Meals is a BBB Charity Partner, Accredited Charity and Recipient of the 2015, 2017–2020 Award of Excellence.
KIDS' MEALS IS A 501(C)3 NON PROFIT
Kids’ Meals delivers free, healthy meals to the doorsteps of Houston’s hungriest preschool-aged children.