Families with low incomes- we are here to help you feed your children! Kids’ Meals delivers free, healthy meals, year-round, Monday-Friday to the homes of hungry children under age 6 who live within our 43 delivery zip codes. We also deliver 1-3 family grocery bags a week as supplies allow. We will also connect you with our 40+ partners to help you find support for everything from job finding, budgeting, health care, early childhood education and more. Receiving our meals will not impact any other services or benefits you receive. If your annual income is under $25,000 and you have children under age 6 in your home, we can help!
HOW TO GET HELP
- Do you have a child in the home under age 6? (If yes, proceed to question 2)
- Do you make $25,000 a year or less? (If yes, proceed to question 3)
- Do you live in one of these 43 delivery zip codes? (if yes, proceed to next step)
- Fill out our easy application form (Spanish/ English)- you can bring it to our offices at 330 Garden Oaks Blvd, or email it to Jody@kidsmealsinc.org
- If you DO NOT live in a delivery zip code, but still meet other requirements, you can still apply and pick up your meals once a week. Just fill out and turn in the application.
Questions? Call 713-695-5437 M-F, 9-3 p.m.
Kids’ Meals Can Help!
- Free home delivered meals Monday – Friday
- Holiday food
- Bags of groceries throughout the year
- Information on community resources
See If You Qualify
he easiest way you can see if you qualify for the Kids’ Meals program is to check our zip code map we’re currently serving.
We have a pilot expansion route in Montgomery Country (zip code 77354).
How To Sign Up
Signing up is as easy as 1-2-3!!! The steps to sign up your little ones are:
1. Make sure you qualify.
Children eligible for the program must be ages 5 and under, who live in our delivery zones, and qualify for our program.
2. Fill out the front and back of the application.
Make sure you list all siblings because during school break we deliver to all siblings in the home age 18 and under
3. Turn in the application.
Turn in (or fax 713-695-7544) the application to our office.
Applications are available below in English or Spanish:
Once your application has been processed, you will receive a call from our Operations Manager letting you know when meal distribution for your children will begin.
BBB CHARITY PARTNER
Kids' Meals is a BBB Charity Partner, Accredited Charity and Recipient of the 2015 and 2017 Award of Excellence. Click seal to verify.
KIDS' MEALS IS A 501(C)3 NON PROFIT
Kids’ Meals delivers free, healthy meals to the doorsteps of Houston’s hungriest preschool-aged children.