We are here to help you feed your children!
Kids’ Meals delivers free, healthy meals, year-round, Monday-Friday to the homes of children age 5 or under who live within our 43 delivery zip codes. We also deliver 1-3 family grocery bags a week. We will also connect you with our 40+ partners to help you find support for everything from job finding, budgeting, health care, early childhood education and more. Receiving our meals will not impact any other benefits you receive.
How to Get Help
- Do you have a child in the home age 5 or under? (If yes, proceed to question 2)
- Do you make $25,000 a year or less? (If yes, proceed to question 3)
- Do you live in one of these 43 delivery zip codes? (if yes, proceed to next step)
- Fill out our easy application form (Spanish/ English)- you can bring it to our offices at 330 Garden Oaks Blvd, or email it to Jody@kidsmealsinc.org
- If you DO NOT live in a delivery zip code, but still meet other requirements, you can still apply and pick up your meals once a week. Just fill out and turn in the application.
Questions? Call 713-695-5437 M-F, 9-3 p.m.
IF YOU DO NOT QUALIFY for our program- you can still get help
CALL 211– United Way Help Line-Whether you need help finding child care, food stamps, care for an aging parent or a haven from domestic violence, 211 is the number to call when you don’t know who to call. Basic needs, like food, utilities and health care, topped the list of requests last year, followed by rent assistance and help finding shelter.
Temporary Support For Families Impacted By COVID-19/Corona Virus:
Flyer for families who may need help:
Kids’ Meals Can Help!
- Free home delivered meals Monday – Friday
- Holiday food
- Bags of groceries throughout the year
- Information on community resources
See If You Qualify
The easiest way you can see if you qualify for the Kids’ Meals program is to check our zip code map we’re currently serving.
We have a pilot expansion route in Montgomery Country (zip code 77354).
How To Sign Up
Signing up is as easy as 1-2-3!!! The steps to sign up your little ones are:
1. Make sure you qualify.
Children eligible for the program must be ages 5 and under, who live in our delivery zones, and qualify for our program.
2. Fill out the front and back of the application.
Make sure you list all siblings because during school break we deliver to all siblings in the home age 18 and under
3. Turn in the application.
Turn in (or fax 713-695-7544) the application to our office.
Applications are available below in English or Spanish:
BBB CHARITY PARTNER
Kids' Meals is a BBB Charity Partner, Accredited Charity and Recipient of the 2015, 2017–2020 Award of Excellence.
KIDS' MEALS IS A 501(C)3 NON PROFIT
Kids’ Meals delivers free, healthy meals to the doorsteps of Houston’s hungriest preschool-aged children.